Friday, December 10, 2010

Boys Clothes

My guys are growing up and have way too many clothes so I am going to attempt to part with them. I am a children's clothes hoarder (A&E are you reading?!) so I am starting small... Likely more to come..

Children's place striped layered shirt- 6-9 months- $3.00
Excellent condition

Gymboree sweater and matching hat- 9-12 Months- $8.00
Very Good condition

Gymboree zip up sweater- 12-18 Months - $6.00
Very Good condition

H&M motorbike sweater- 2-3 Yrs- $5.00- SOLD
Very Good Condition

Old navy striped colored shirt and JOE zip up hoodie- $2.00 for both
Old Navy shirt in Excellent condition and JOE in worn condition (but it's a dollar so don't complain:)

Children's place onsie and shorts 12 months - $4.00 for both

New with tags (I think I did wear the shorts once on my youngest to try them on...I had two pairs)







No comments:

Post a Comment