Friday, December 10, 2010

Unique furniture decor



I bought some pieces from a home decor store over the last few months. These are not fitting exactly where I want them too so I am afraid I need to pass them on. I am selling each item for less than half of what I paid for them.

Cabinet with shelf- $35- ON HOLD
This adorable cabinet was purchased for my son's room. It is a periwinkle blue color and would make a nice bedside table. The color, although lovely does not really match his decor like I thought it would once I got it home. I bought new hardware for it which is also included. Inside there is one shelf.
This piece is refinished and has distressed edging.

White storage shelf-$35
I bought with the intention of putting towels and baskets on it in my main bathroom however I didn't measure before I purchased and unfortunately it is just a little wide. The shelves come off for storage and it folds flat.

Drop leaf table- $45
I love this table! It is a refinished piece as well with distressed edging. It has two drop down sides and is an off white colour. As you can see from the photograph it too does not fit in the space I purchased it for unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment